Tint Awareness

Hey guys. So I know all of u get the question. "doesn't it go on the inside?" so I'm going to make a fun lil video to raise some awareness of this problem. It's sort of going to be a spoof medical add. This is what I got so far :) anything I should add or change would be helpful!

Hi I'm matt. I'm a professional window tinter at Auto Tint City.

I'm here to raise awareness for d.I.g.o.t.I.

What is d.I.g.o.t.I.I? 

d.I.g.o.t.I. is a common illness in tint customers which see their car being tinted and are suddenly struck with the urge to ask  " doesn't it go on the inside?"

Now I'm here to give you hope.

There is a cure.

Just knowing and remembering one simple phase is all it takes.

It does go on the inside!

So please tell your friends.

Only you can help prevent d.I.g.o.t.I.

Because knowing now is better than asking later.

Sponsored by STFU and GTFO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest matt5983

Remember That Vito I done other day, he asked to watch so I said fine and 4 times he asked doesn't the tint go on the inside.

If there was a 5th he would have been told to fugg off and sit down

Guest Malcolm E Boo

A guy I used to work with had a tshirt which on the back said "Yes it goes on the inside" Whenever anyone said that he just turned around and walked away from them.

A guy I used to work with had a tshirt which on the back said "Yes it goes on the inside" Whenever anyone said that he just turned around and walked away from them.

On the front is should say "NO YOU CAN'T WATCH' :lol6

that would be sweet but I think most would take it the wrong way when reading "no you cant watch and yes it goes on the inside"

Archived