Hey guy's,

I"m contemplating purchasing a plotter. I have found a few used ones on a local classified ads site.

My questions are:

Will an older plotter work with the softwares that are commonly used?

Are all plotters alike? I there a certain feature I need my plotter to have to be able to serve window tinting purposes?

What width is recommended when choosing a plotter?

The plotters I have come across are:

HP 650C Plotter/Printer

HP Hewlett Packard. Designer Jet 2500CP

HP DesignJet 600 (this purchase would include an Omnitrac 120 EF Blueprint Machine 6280 not sure if it can be of any use)

HP DraftPro EXL Model 7576A

HP DesignJet 455CA

Thanks in advance for your insight and input

Guest accent

Hey guy's,

I"m contemplating purchasing a plotter. I have found a few used ones on a local classified ads site.

My questions are:

Will an older plotter work with the softwares that are commonly used?

Are all plotters alike? I there a certain feature I need my plotter to have to be able to serve window tinting purposes?

What width is recommended when choosing a plotter?

The plotters I have come across are:

HP 650C Plotter/Printer

HP Hewlett Packard. Designer Jet 2500CP

HP DesignJet 600 (this purchase would include an Omnitrac 120 EF Blueprint Machine 6280 not sure if it can be of any use)

HP DraftPro EXL Model 7576A

HP DesignJet 455CA

Thanks in advance for your insight and input

my bad Tintdude, I clicked on the wrong box, no wonder it looked funny!!!!!!

Anyways, I've never heard of those models for tinting. Contact Andy at Tint Tek, hands down the best software company to deal with. The newly released V10 is the cats meow. Ive been using a plotter for the past 7 years and it is the most efficient way to run a tint shop, anyone who argues that is without a clue!!!!!!!! Hope this helps, email or call if you have any questios, I'd be glad to help you, thanks

Archived