Do you believe, we are in trouble?

Great, I'll contact my East man rep for Sydney. ... oh wait, we're not allowed them

:dunno , What does you mean????
Toms right. Llumar would be the greatest film company around. It's a shame they gave exclusive distribution rights to the most rotten scum in our industry.

Don't beat around the bush 35....tell it like it really is. :nuts

Devil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35, I only know a little about the Aussie / Llumar situation. I don't know what MEP has arranged by contract with the Eastman group as far as exclusivity. One would assume they purchase a significant amount of film to sustain such a captive audience. I absolutely do not agree with a distributor playing the install game too. We had it here with another brand, and we will never buy a single square foot of that material ever again. I would think that the total SF of film used throughout Aussie is significant, but I can also see that Eastman would rather have 1 point of distribution for a market like yours. In other words, maybe they would rather sell 10 million SF to 1 company instead of 10,000 sf to 1000 guys.

100% and honestly australia wouldn't buy much compared on the global market. Our country's population can fit in one of your states. I heard that Eastman can produce all the film we'd need for a year in one day..... Just don't think ethics should come in front of it though for "the greatest film company in the world" as compared to say, South America, large market, mostly factory seconds etc and Llumar has a new public advert going round there for their film. Again, only wish it WASNT like this, not just knocking it for how it is

Great, I'll contact my East man rep for Sydney. ... oh wait, we're not allowed them

:dunno , What does you mean????
Toms right. Llumar would be the greatest film company around. It's a shame they gave exclusive distribution rights to the most rotten scum in our industry.
Don't beat around the bush 35....tell it like it really is. :nuts

Devil

Ha mate if I did I'm sure they would be sending someone out to :shoot3 me

It's only a matter of time before litigation techniques are used to silence the opinions of the honest and ethical. The DuPont Corp used this technique for many years and you now find that many people are too afraid to use the word "teflon" in any kind of negative context publicly for fear of being sued.

To companies like this, a couple of thousand bucks in legal fees is just a piss in the pool to silence (and put out of business) the opinions of a big mouthed little guy.

It's only a matter of time before litigation techniques are used to silence the opinions of the honest and ethical. The DuPont Corp used this technique for many years and you now find that many people are too afraid to use the word "teflon" in any kind of negative context publicly for fear of being sued.

To companies like this, a couple of thousand bucks in legal fees is just a piss in the pool to silence (and put out of business) the opinions of a big mouthed little guy.

Haha, problem with that ultra, is I would think it was so worth it.... as long as I was heard....

Maybe I've just had worse happen.

Would still sick to be sued so maybe I SHOULDN'T say some things, but then again I also wouldn't sell my business to them if they ever wanted to buy me out either

Haha, problem with that ultra, is I would think it was so worth it.... as long as I was heard....

Maybe I've just had worse happen.

Would still sick to be sued so maybe I SHOULDN'T say some things, but then again I also wouldn't sell my business to them if they ever wanted to buy me out either

I'm not saying be quiet. By all means speak up. I'm just saying that there's good reason why people like GTS are so eloquent with the way they word their opinions.

Yes it Appears that our distributers have started this trend i am discovering more and more and its getting bigger i am trying to get ahead of this trend and see if i cant beat them at their own game

I admire your fighting spirit - perhaps you can represent 3-4 brands.

Choose one from Lintec-Madico-Sungard

Choose one from Llumar-Enerlogic-Suntek-Vkool-Pinnacle-Huper

Choose one from either 3M or Solargard

Choose one from Nexfil-Wintec-Solarfree

No reason to be loyal when they position so many dealers and proxies around you.

Archived