History of TintDude

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

Yep, using my real name now. I used Nelson since I was a kid, it was my mother's maiden name and dad wasn't in the picture and a while back I had to go back to my real name as it was causing problems with uncle sam.

:thumb

I dont post much on here, very few compared to others but this site has helped me out on many occasions with door trim removal etc since 11th Nov 2003.

It has also hooked me up with Korea Tinter, he came down to Australia twice now and worked at my shop both times, we have a good friendship now because of both being on TintDude,

we joined when we started our biz, used the forum to walk us through how to dry shrink a 2004 Monte Carlo backglass...2 hours of research and half a roll of film later, we were hooked. Happy to say that several members have called us for help throughout the years, and when we needed help the members here are always ready and willing to help, including moral support lol :) Good group of ppl from all walks and all lvls of experience. Looking forward to what the industry brings us all in the future! Love tintdude.com and it is usually a daily stop to see what everyone is up to :)

I first saw the site it 09 and mainly used it for auto questions. That was also the same year that I really started selling more flat glass work. Spent a year searching and reading. Then in 2010 when I officially opened as C2C I signed up to help grow my own biz, and to help other tinters in need.

Archived