Logo Design

Hey whats up guys? been a while huh? I stepped out for a bit. I'm in need of a logo for Diablo's Tint. Not sure if we have any artists in this forum or not but looking for diablo/vegas mixed. I've seen the websites where you pay $150-$200 and artists compete to draw your logo - you get to pick the top 3 and then the one you use gets the $$. I've never used one of those sites and was looking for a recommendation or feed back about using that type of site. Thanks for the help guys

Hey whats up guys? been a while huh? I stepped out for a bit. I'm in need of a logo for Diablo's Tint. Not sure if we have any artists in this forum or not but looking for diablo/vegas mixed. I've seen the websites where you pay $150-$200 and artists compete to draw your logo - you get to pick the top 3 and then the one you use gets the $$. I've never used one of those sites and was looking for a recommendation or feed back about using that type of site. Thanks for the help guys

My brother used that for his logo, it turned out really good and many of the other logos looked nice too.

Be careful. Most of the stuff you see on crowd source logo sites will be stock clipart, copied, or plagiarized from somewhere on the internet. Don't believe all the reviews because they all use SEO heavily to drive traffic and are known to put up fake ratings/reviews everywhere they can. Not to be completely negative as I know some very good designers that work on those sites but you would have to be careful if you truly want a logo that can be trademarked. For that I would suggest hiring a designer.

Not sure what your budget is but if you want to get a top rated small business branding company that comes highly recommended on sign forums then visit http://www.graphicd-signs.com/ and ask to talk to Dan. For about $2k you will re-brand your business. I will be taking my business to him this fall as we figure out the direction I want to take my company.

All my designs are created with Photoshop. I will upload some images of sites I have done in the past.

You mean Illustrator in vector format right?

Im not sure what you mean? I create the design then slice images and code it.

Gotcha. You were referring to making a website. Thought you were talking about logo design.

Archived