Tint Slime is a go!

wait.... Do manufacturer's warranty tint applied with dish soap? and baby shampoo?.......

I can tell you for sure CPFilms will not warranty an install with dish soap. They have set guidelines on what to use and all but insist on distilled or reverse osmosis water to be used with their products. After everything is said an done I cant see any of the manufacturers allowing dish soap to be used in a warranty situation.

Got my slime pumping the other day. Very nice! It really does work great as a cleaner, it slips really well at a very low dilution (it's really thick) and I never really felt like I wanted extra slip even on the gnarliest curves!

I think the dispenser idea might work out!

Got my slime pumping the other day. Very nice! It really does work great as a cleaner, it slips really well at a very low dilution (it's really thick) and I never really felt like I wanted extra slip even on the gnarliest curves!

what is the ratio you have it set at?

Cheers

what is the ratio you have it set at?

Cheers

This :D

The new batch is a bit thinner. When we developed it it was 110 degrees in the midwest...but since a lot of our customers are in the great cold north, we thinned it up a bit. Same ratios, just easier to dispense :)

Anyone carrying it in Canada yet so I can try it?

Stan is working his magic up there for us. We have been talking to several, so after SEMA, we will hook up with Stan to see what he worked out for us. Stan has been awesome for us here, very supportive and encouraging. <3 stan!