Tint Slime is a go!

quick pitch: Benefits of Tint Slime is that free of particulates and won’t separate, so no need to clean your sprayers out daily. Tint Slime is safe for use on interiors, biodegradable, and of course, tint safe. Made in the USA.

if you already use baby shampoo, you will love TInt Slime. It is actually safer to use than baby shampoo. Baby shampoo has a lot of chemicals that aren't very safe. Google it up.

1 fl oz to a gallon is a good amount of slip. We figure most tinters will use less that that, one gallon of Tint Slime should make 128+ gallons of slip, and you can just leave the mix in your sprayer. We have used it on everything in our shop. It has been tested on most window films met, ceramic, hp, dyed, flat (PS).

quick pitch: Benefits of Tint Slime is that free of particulates and won’t separate, so no need to clean your sprayers out daily. Tint Slime is safe for use on interiors, biodegradable, and of course, tint safe. Made in the USA.

if you already use baby shampoo, you will love TInt Slime. It is actually safer to use than baby shampoo. Baby shampoo has a lot of chemicals that aren't very safe. Google it up.

1 fl oz to a gallon is a good amount of slip. We figure most tinters will use less that that, one gallon of Tint Slime should make 128+ gallons of slip, and you can just leave the mix in your sprayer. We have used it on everything in our shop. It has been tested on most window films met, ceramic, hp, dyed, flat (PS).

:thumb

Whats the advantage of it opposed to baby shampoo ? give me the pitch !

Made by tinters for tinters :beer I have went through over 45 gallons of it mixed about 3/4 oz per gallon and love it! Monday morning I will mix up 10 gallons to start the week and not have to worry about it getting yucky.

Try it......................... you will %$^ use it forever. hahahah

Cheers

Stan