waiting room

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody ever been to a really nice shop....where you get your coffee-internet-soda and cable TV for free while you wait? I have. Even had a kick azz brand new Scion XB all logoed up for you to use if need be. Just need to have ins and dl. Poeple were treated right and paid for a quality install. Full tint went from 250-1500 depending on what type of film. This company sold 4 years ago for 450,000.... :eye ONE shop!

Anybody ever been to a really nice shop....where you get your coffee-internet-soda and cable TV for free while you wait? I have. Even had a kick azz brand new Scion XB all logoed up for you to use if need be. Just need to have ins and dl. Poeple were treated right and paid for a quality install. Full tint went from 250-1500 depending on what type of film. This company sold 4 years ago for 450,000.... :eye ONE shop!

That's the way to think! :thumb

This is our showroom/waiting lounge. Customers always compliment us on it. 46" flat screen TV with cable, free Wifi, a table with toys and coloring books etc for kids to play, free water (with our own labeling) and cofee and we usually have cookies or doughnuts for our customers. Our main focus IS customer service and with it comes quality people with quality pricing.

img20121016100015.jpg

We just hung the picture frames. Having some nice photos of residential jobs with a testimonial made for them.

img20121016100031.jpg

img20121016100047.jpg

img20121016100103.jpg

My waiting room now consists of a leather couch , leather chair, Keurig self serve coffee maker with an assortment of coffees ,hot chocolate, teas, cappachino. Beer, pop, bottled water, free wifi , satellite HD tv that they have the remote for, Sirius Xm and a window in which they can watch the progress of thier car up close without being in my way :DD

Archived