Architect with A.D.D

What was it that you used?

I really do not remember the sku#s, one was a fade from dark frost to clear with frosted dots another was random white lines and another was random frosted lines. All Solyx #s

3M Fasara knock off films.......... :lol

Is 3M knocking off Solyx films now? I thought they only knocked off Sun Tek film? LOL

What was it that you used?

I really do not remember the sku#s, one was a fade from dark frost to clear with frosted dots another was random white lines and another was random frosted lines. All Solyx #s

3M Fasara knock off films.......... :lol

Is 3M knocking off Solyx films now? I thought they only knocked off Suntek film? LOL

Who was the first to put out the films like the ones you used in the pics you posted...... :blink ....LOL....?

Mike, when we bid jobs, we bid what they spec. 99.99% of the time, if you cloud the issue and "advise" a architect, you get shut out. This architect was clueless and it would not break my heart to never hear from her again.

That's too bad you think that way, you are missing out on a lot of ................. :money

Mike, when we bid jobs, we bid what they spec. 99.99% of the time, if you cloud the issue and "advise" a architect, you get shut out. This architect was clueless and it would not break my heart to never hear from her again.

That's too bad you think that way, you are missing out on a lot of ................. :money

Maybe we miss a few, but I look at it from a cost/time perspective. It costs me money to babysit a architect and make multiple trips and phone time for small, non repeat customers. They are from out of state and may or may not work in our area again. We just look at it differently. I want to get the plans, quote the project, get in get out and move on.

I find working with architects works better than working against them.

Yes, if you are there early in the decision making process. After they have made a decision, it is usually a p1ss1ng match.

Archived