What did you tint today?

Na the matrix still left a bit. Customer was happy and said this was a concern before I touched it. I spent a while convincing him not to use blak vinyl and just stick with the tint as it's 33% and will stand out. Was still uneven, what do u do for the matrix Justin?

man I have had no issues with the dots when using fusion maybe got lucky, and I do a shitload of bmws.did a vf last week came out immaculate.
forgot to mention I only look at tint from 6 feet.

:)

This was it, 335i and came out okay.....

I used Fusion 33%

Although it's a 2mil, I was hoping given it's high TSA it would help it dry out a bit in a weeks time.....

heres a 428i, ox 35 came out immaculate.(thought it was gunna give me grief)

post-34704-0-90881900-1406708824_thumb.j

Ford Ranger.

Double application, as specified by the customer...

3M BC35 and CS20...

Don't ask me why.... I'm just the tinter. [emoji53]

On the plus side, he paid double my fee.   20140729_155748_wm_zpszh1a3tsk.jpg

Came out nice though Ultra, maybe he knew something.

And I thought you didn't stock the Black Chrome???

Must be doing something I'm not? Do you treat the matrix any differently? Doesn't matter what film I use even oxide it will show. It's 1000% better than others for the matrix, but doesn't come out like the rest I'd like to know how u do that would solve a problem

Must be doing something I'm not? Do you treat the matrix any differently? Doesn't matter what film I use even oxide it will show. It's 1000% better than others for the matrix, but doesn't come out like the rest I'd like to know how u do that would solve a problem

just steel wool man , hard press bout 10mins later and sweet, I don't get good results on the captiva tho ?

just steel wool man , hard press bout 10mins later and sweet, I don't get good results on the captiva tho ?

Captiva? Did one today in Fusion42, came out great .??