What did you tint today?

Must be doing something I'm not? Do you treat the matrix any differently? Doesn't matter what film I use even oxide it will show. It's 1000% better than others for the matrix, but doesn't come out like the rest I'd like to know how u do that would solve a problem

just steel wool man , hard press bout 10mins later and sweet, I don't get good results on the captiva tho ?
Captiva? Did one today in Fusion42, came out great .??
beats me mate?car goes perfect dots let me down , only in the split window/7seater

Must be doing something I'm not? Do you treat the matrix any differently? Doesn't matter what film I use even oxide it will show. It's 1000% better than others for the matrix, but doesn't come out like the rest I'd like to know how u do that would solve a problem

just steel wool man , hard press bout 10mins later and sweet, I don't get good results on the captiva tho ?
beats me mate?car goes perfect dots let me down , only in the split window/7seater

Try sanding with 1200 wet/dry and then steel wool, that fusion sticks like hell to dots and usually doesn't leave much air underneath ...except for things like your really raised VW dots

Try sanding with 1200 wet/dry and then steel wool, that fusion sticks like hell to dots and usually doesn't leave much air underneath ...except for things like your really raised VW dots
never tried sanding will give it ago

sweet day mate how's the lexis for tinting?

If you've got that McGyver way of thinking they aren't that bad. If you're a straight peel it stick it and trim it kinda guy you're gonna have a very bad day... [emoji41]

Cut, shrink and trim your 1/4 windows before installing them makes life easier, and the rear fixed headrests sit within a poofteenth of the back glass. But if you stop it at just the right time, you can reach the rearscreen a lot easier when suspend 1/2 way through the roof opening sequence.

sweet day mate how's the lexis for tinting?

If you've got that McGyver way of thinking they aren't that bad. If you're a straight peel it stick it and trim it kinda guy you're gonna have a very bad day... [emoji41]

Cut, shrink and trim your 1/4 windows before installing them makes life easier, and the rear fixed headrests sit within a poofteenth of the back glass. But if you stop it at just the right time, you can reach the rearscreen a lot easier when suspend 1/2 way through the roof opening sequence.

doubt I'll ever see 1 of them but if I do I'll be giving you a buzz