Another school shooting

I can't believe the amount of idiots calling for gun control now. let's make the US a 'gun free zone'. that way we'll all be safe. yeah cuz it sure seems to work for schools doesn't it? way too many morons in the world. just think if that principle had been carrying a small handgun, maybe the story in the news would be alot different today.

The fact that these phucknuts target places like schools tells you they are cowards at heart, otherwise they would walk into a police department full of cops, or a gun range and start shooting. If RESPONSIBLY armed citizens were more common than not, these types of incidents would be reduced bigtime.

Blade, Im all for responsible gun owners and will be one myself shortly. However, guns are soooooo easy to get anywhere. I don't know what will ever change the mentality of people bent on a crime like this. Criminals can get weapons in a mater of seconds. WTF is any gun control law going to change about this. People nowadays have no morals or accountability. If this guy had not taken his own life, some bleeding heart attorney/ govt official would have him in a psyche ward for " analysis" then committed to a asylum until he showed he could be a productive member of society......I would bring the guy into the woods with all the family members who wanted to attend, chain him to a tree and give all the parents 22s and hatchets.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a special place in Hell for that guy. One which words can never describe. For ETERNITY.

About gun laws...

How long has cocainne been against federal law?

A nun could have a pound of the stuff by the end of the night, almost anywhere.

Sadly, a person who is high functioning autistic or aspergers may not comprehend the gravity of what he is doing. I have seen 5 yr olds that are high functioning autistic throw scissors, stab at other kids with pencils, throw chairs, 12 yr olds with autism sit in the corner and cry because they have to go to the bathroom and are afraid to turn on the light, autism is devastating and sadly, autism is on the rise.

This is so incredibly sad all the way around. So so sad.

I feel you, I was driving home bawling my eyes out listening to the Governor speak on the shooting. I keep seeing my kindergarten class I worked with this year and those sweet, adorable kids and thinking, he could have just as easily taken their lives. :sad

Guest VaTinterPMan

This chit even was happening in China... A man stabbed a lot of students as well... I don't know if anyone brought that up... :dunno

Yep two things actually....In China 22 kids were stabbed ( fingers and ears cut off ) in Oklahoma a shooting & bombing of a high school was Foiled http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/sammie-eaglebear-chavez-allegedly-had-elaborate-plot-for-school-shooting-bombing-in-oklahoma

It is so Sad. I just sent Howard a Email with my Thoughts and Prayers cause I know he is pretty close. Danbury is only about 15 miles away from Newtown. It hits home for me cause my oldest will go to school next year...

There is one thing that would of stopped this yest. Safety Film. 15 or 30 mil. The shooter broke the window by shooting it out than making way into the school. Maybe it could of slowed him down that extra 2 mins cause thats only how long it took for the police to get there. Just sad though...

Archived