Another school shooting

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way CNN is handling this, and the guy in the blue shirt they have on, seems this is going to be a "911" moment, leading to some draconian gun control measures and probably biometric chipping of all the kids. A "Patriot Act" type of situation.

Society as a whole has been in a long downward spiral for years. Things like this shooting should Never ever happen, what in the world could prompt someone to open fire on 1st grade kids? It is simply inexcusable. God bless the families.

I agree Tom.

What a punk. I don't care if he got picked on at school, dumped by a girlfriend, or his parents made him mad. There is no excuse for being such a cowardly moron. I hope he rots in hell.

Guest Mobile1

Reports are coming in that he had Autism possibly Aspergers Syndrome. How he got these weapons - or if some idiot actually sold them to him is beyond me.

That would not be a legal firarms sale, gun control laws are already in place for this and they obviously did not work. Loosening concealed carry restrictions may help stop these things quicker but nothing can prevent them.

I have a girl in kindergarden and I'm not sure I would make it if this happened to her.

Yes, in hours there will be call for more gun control, and as usual, we will all know this soulless guys complete history, down to what he ate an hour before he did this, and nothing will be done about remembering the victims and their families pain...only the shooters. We will see past pictures of him and never the smiling faces of those kids.

Thankfully, my kids are home schooled.

I can't believe the amount of idiots calling for gun control now. let's make the US a 'gun free zone'. that way we'll all be safe. yeah cuz it sure seems to work for schools doesn't it? way too many morons in the world. just think if that principle had been carrying a small handgun, maybe the story in the news would be alot different today.

The fact that these phucknuts target places like schools tells you they are cowards at heart, otherwise they would walk into a police department full of cops, or a gun range and start shooting. If RESPONSIBLY armed citizens were more common than not, these types of incidents would be reduced bigtime.

Archived