Looking for a side finger shirink Video

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nordfink

Wow! I just came across this thread and just realized that I am the fat guy in the video shrinking from the side. I will let you guys know that I have better results with films that take a lot of heat to shrink like ceramic and maybe some HP films. The fast-shrinking dyed films are much more difficult. They actually shrink too fast and will buck the film and crease it. It can be done, just be careful and don't blast it with so much heat.

thats what I've found trying it is that it does shrink too fast...couldn't quite describe it but thats exactly it...

Mr. Paladin,

I did call you a while back. I just want to thank you for the compliment. I mean... I didn't "just call you". I ran across some of your videos and you really impressed me! I went to your website and saw your old advertisements and could tell you really are the "real deal". Some of that information on your site was from the 80's. I could not resist picking up the phone just to shoot the breeze with you. I really enjoy talking to other experienced window tinters like you because that is I how I get better. I have learned most of my tricks from other tinters who will share information. I remember I saw a video of you heating a window on a car with a torch. I thought that was cool, so I got me a torch and tried it. I burned a hole slap through the tint. I later learned not to hold the torch so close to the tint. I just stick with the heat gun now. Hope you are doing well. Maybe we can talk sometime.

Archived