Looking for a side finger shirink Video

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a "side" finger....for fingers to the side of the glass you just have to hit it hard with the gun blowing under the film. Be sure you have extra film as you WILL BURN the edge. They usually try to pop up on the inside though but can be laid down with some heat on the glass and working it out. Great for some of the windows that just don't seem to be able to be shrank out top and bottom...

Howard, Express WF, has posted before that window film is designed to shrink one way more than the other, but some will shrink more to the non-machine edge more than others. I have never seen a video of someone shrinking the sides. Danny Desanto who was part of FTI when I started was who showed me that it could be done.

awesome video . Windows like the golf when you have fingers side ways on the rear hatch window after installing I get a red gator card and heat with a heatgun on the inside and have someone use a torch on the outside heating the same spot and gets down those stubborn side ones . But going to try this technique next week .

Archived