Need some feedback on Tint Tek 20/20 software

Guest jesse

Has anyone been using the Tint Tek 20/20 software. I have never used the Tint Tek. I do a lot of dealer work and was wondering how up to date the patterns where? Also how do they fit? Looking for any feedback that is out there.

Has anyone been using the Tint Tek 20/20 software. I have never used the Tint Tek. I do a lot of dealer work and was wondering how up to date the patterns where? Also how do they fit? Looking for any feedback that is out there.

Let me know how it works out. I just got a used plotter and I'm interested to hear how it is. I'm in the process of going back through this site to see what people are saying about all the tint cut systems since I'm interested in getting one soon.

It sucks to be honest go with www.filmvinyldesigns.com You will be much happier with them.

An opinion only, many people are very happy with the Tint Tek system as I am. If you wish a pattern to be a bit different , you can change it to your liking.

Many people who didn't like the system havnt tried it from years ago.

I use tint tek and it is awesome. I love it. I also tried FVD and every car I cut the top edges sucked, sunstrips were never right, back windows too short or small, I wasted so much film and time I sent it back after 2 weeks of trial. I have NEVER had to adjust a tinttek pattern, not once.

Archived