anyone using optical technology inc. window film

ive been using sun tek for years , im looking to switch to a different film company , I know you usually get what you pay for , but their has to be someone selling a good color stable product at a lower cost . I average 145.00 a car and its tough for me to keep buying film thats 240.00 and up a roll. Just scared to change companies because I havnt had any warranty work come back using suntek . any suggestions would be appreciated

Texas Tinter, we're based in Tulsa and we distribute film all over Oklahoma and Texas. Give us a call sometime and we can talk about what kind of film you're looking for and I'll send you a sample to try to see what you think.

Judd

918-622-9142

The fact is Suntek is familiar brand that consumers identify with here in the northeast. Keep in mind there are no tint billboard advertising like in the south. So I think its just from the amount of shops using it....this is my rule of thumb, if the first 15-20ft of any roll your installing does not cover the cost of the entire roll, your not charging enough for the car in front of you.

I used to use it a long time ago, good film. Held out pretty well on my sisters car in Texas, took about 5 yrs to discolor/distort and it was outside 100% of the time. That is better than a lot of films on the market.

That being said, I think your effort is better spent figuring out how to get more for your services than how to get cheaper film.

Happy to help on that front if you have questions.

I agree with Tim, wise advice..you have to learn to sell yourself for what your worth. When a customer ask you why ABC window tinting is so much cheaper then you tell them they know what their tint in stallions are worth :spit.

I have tried optical before though and it was pretty decent, a lot like carbon..But it was wound on a cardboard core and that for whatever reason turned me off and I never purchased any else. Did tint a friends car with it 2-3 years ago and haven't heard any complaints.

Archived