Window Film Paint Scheme for NASCAR

They have been declining in the US for years, World wide...IDK... Maybe they have a better foot hold. BTW, you are wrong. When a corporation has a product they are stuck with and need to move, they advertise it. When people are beating down the doors to buy it, there is no need to advertise it.

Tom,

I don't want to argue with you, but you are mistaken on both fronts. 3M market share is not declining in the US and they are for sure #1 worldwide. Also, most large organizations that I know do not agree with you on where $$ get spent. They stimulate growing businesses to achieve more growth and kill declining businesses. I have spent a decent amount of time outside this industry also and nearly never see a business spend money on a dog. They always stoke the hot products and ignore the dogs. The only time that is different is early in the product cycle when they are trying to prop a product.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have been declining in the US for years, World wide...IDK... Maybe they have a better foot hold. BTW, you are wrong. When a corporation has a product they are stuck with and need to move, they advertise it. When people are beating down the doors to buy it, there is no need to advertise it.

Tom,

I don't want to argue with you, but you are mistaken on both fronts. 3M market share is not declining in the US and they are for sure #1 worldwide. Also, most large organizations that I know do not agree with you on where $$ get spent. They stimulate growing businesses to achieve more growth and kill declining businesses. I have spent a decent amount of time outside this industry also and nearly never see a business spend money on a dog. They always stoke the hot products and ignore the dogs. The only time that is different is early in the product cycle when they are trying to prop a product.

I have been involved with a corporation responsible for literally more revenue than you would believe. Their marketing department sees things differently. PM me if you want, I will share a few things that I can't here

Tom,

Case in point Pat, the Boston Red Sox have a mini crisis on there hands and can not fill the seats. They have gone on a advertising blitz and PR campaign to get people back. When they were a hot commodity, they never had to look for buyers and did not have to advertise. ...just sayin.

Tom,

Case in point Pat, the Boston Red Sox have a mini crisis on there hands and can not fill the seats. They have gone on a advertising blitz and PR campaign to get people back. When they were a hot commodity, they never had to look for buyers and did not have to advertise. ...just sayin.

And are dropping the price of beer by $2(for April). This is to try to keep their illegitimate sell out streak alive

Archived