Window Film Paint Scheme for NASCAR

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The back of the car says " brought to you by SunTek"

So Tom, are you saying 3M Auto films are made buy " SunTek " ...................... ?

I'm really not certain who makes the auto film for them now. But they buy their fair share of FG film from ST before they stuff it in the box that says 3M on it

Guest thatsnappyguy

A few companies make for 3M. No surprise. Doesnt matter whats in the box, they only want to see the logo. Damn shame, but it is awesome to see window films advertised like that. In other countries, window film is more heavily marketed to the general public, hint the higher prices in said countries.

I know some of you are anti-3M, but I can say that what they did at that race was impressive. They had a roughly 1/2 acre area in the Fan Zone set up specifically for 3M with two separate stages. On those stages, they had window film demonstrations to educate the attendance about the benefits of window film. They sponsored several "most laps led" bonuses for both the Nationwide and Sprint Cup races and they had two of their window film dealers present the checks to Kyle Busch and Denny Hamlin on a stage at the event. The 3M area was completely packed, much more so than the other sponsor areas and window film was a big part of it.

Like some of you have said, any advertisement and exposure for the industry is good. I am not aware of anyone else in the business that is doing anything at this scale to get the word out to the public. All I can say is that I was happy to be along as a guest of 3M for the race. :twocents

526800_10201016896688642_872374079_n.jpg

Archived