2013 Wrangler

NvrLate

The side seals aren't any easier this year on the fronts. But have no fear! Take a couple minutes to yank the panel, drop the whole piece of film in instead of a half and half. I use this method on pretty much all Dodges/ Heeps with the big tight felt, with no issues. Trust me on this!!

Yes very easy pull. The silver piece where you grab that has the 8mm Allen screws is fake, start at the bottom and the whole thing pops out reveling 2 screws. There's one behind the cover of the door handle (the smaller one). & I usually take the trim off around the door handle, start at the front & just pry back & it pops off. & a couple other screws scattered around the outside edges of the door (there visible). Then pull the gasket & lick'n stick!

Pulling the side seals? For giggles I'll have to take a look at that on the next one, by the time you pull everything else out of the way, if its another minute or two I'd do it too.

I just did a 13 with 36 miles and it seems like the door panel clips were tighter than the last 3 I've done. I thought the metal on the door was gonna bend before the dang clip released. (Like some other Chrysler-dodge clips that make you think something broke) I used a 30" long pry bar to get to the clips in the middle of the panel by the window motor, for fear of breaking the panel. Fortunately I used to be a grease monkey so I had this monster pry bar in my box..from this point forward known as the Chrysler clip tool! I highly recommend having one ready.

Archived