Peanuts

Wet shrink is an older technique. Lots of threads on here about soap shrink. This will eliminate your problem on most thicker lined cars :thumb

yeah, lose the WET shrink....try some soap/dry and also check out "the Ryker Method" on the tips pages....it will make the film so very smooth....I can't remember the last time I fought any peanuts on back windows.....not in the last 7 years at least

the a5 lines are pretty thick.. its a tight back window for sure. dry shrink and steel wool.

make sure you cover the amp. Audi put it in the wrong spot and water can drain on the amp and fry it. expensive mistake.

In my experience, Ive found that less slip and a firm first pass of a blu max will eliminate that a lot. And sometimes the peanuts are filled with water instead of air. If so leave them alone. They will go away. If you keep messing with them, they turn into air filled peanuts and then need to be removed before it leaves the shop.

If its a bright sunny day, leave it in the sun for 10 min. and they are much easier to eliminate.

Archived