Global QDP Ceramic (auto)

Thanks ill give him a call. I have an account set up already I think.

I assume you are using slim when installing this film? We use slime on all are films other then the Gro shield. We tried but even with a lot more in the bottles the film will tach so quick it will crease when we squeegee it out on the back glass. So we have has to use JJ for that film.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We use slime for everything :) the qdp just tacks quickly so depending on how you tint if you need to add more don't be afraid to. We are using an ounce and a 1/8th on the qdp per gallon. We measure when we mix our slip everytime so we get the same result everytime. On our suntek carbon film we are using right at an ounce. Every film's adhesive is different, every tinters style is different.

ok this is the charger in the 18% Ceramic

took a picture from the inside too to show what it looks like from inside.

Charger18GlobalCeramic_zps8432001a.jpg

InsideCharger-18GlobalCeramic_zps1712c00a.jpg

MonteCarlo38GlobalCeramic_zps732050e5.jpg

and this is a monte with the 38%

pardon the pic quality, these were our tester dealer cars so I had my salesman just snap these for you guys. The Sante Fe sold :( And the Altima was on a test drive.

I actually have never tinted with the Geo, Jake, I will try to get a sample and see if we can play with it here :)

Archived