What's your opinion about Banners?

I'm thinking about putting a banner on my building/shop, what do you guys think? These Banners are 3ft x 10ft, nice quality with digital printing. Thanks for reading.

I think "banners" are cheap looking....no matter how nice they are. IF you frame it out and make it look like a sign then it is different, but most times banners are not attached well enough and just look like banners....

I would rather see a nice sign put up and the cost of some alumaplast would not be much more than banner material....

On the other side of the coin, banners are ment to be a temporary solution for sign needs.

Depending on the weather, and the installation method, you may get 6 months to a year out of it, then its going to start looking ratty.

spend a little more and get something that will look good for years.

Archived