Suntek White Matte

Having some issues with consistency of Suntek's White Matte from roll to roll. If anybody has some in stock and has the time post up the VLT, roll width and about when you bought it.

I've got two rolls, purchase within a couple months of each other, one reads 35% VLT....the other is reading 58% VLT. :blink Thanks.

Having some issues with consistency of Suntek's White Matte from roll to roll. If anybody has some in stock and has the time post up the VLT, roll width and about when you bought it.

I've got two rolls, purchase within a couple months of each other, one reads 35% VLT....the other is reading 58% VLT. :blink Thanks.

It should be 64% VLT .............. :blink

I have some from about 1 and a half to 2 years ago that is 60'' wide and metered 40%. It looks kinda white and is hard to see through...

Thanks Timmy. Was wondering if 60" was different film all together, but the 72" I have is the 36% and the last two 60" rolls they've sent are 58% and look TERRIBLE immediately after install. Didn't leave it up to fully cure though cause I am trying to match to the 72" which was installed a month ago. Don't think I'll be getting anymore from them after this job.

It should be 64% VLT .............. :blink

Mhmm....indeed it should.

Archived