Have you heard?

Just got this email.... I thought Avery sold their PPF to another company.?? Maybe a bait and switch.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Sir,

How are you??

I am Kate Yoon, working for AVECAL Korea's sales representative in Seoul Korea.

AVECAL is located in Shanghai China, one of the world leading car wrapping film manufacturer such as PPF, Carbon Fiber films and other color vinyls

Now I would like to introduce our Paint Protection Films to you.

Yes, I know you are sold distributor of Llumar film and they have good PPF.

As of July 1st, we are official vendor of Avery Dennison's Paint Protection Film and we supply our PPF to Avery Dennison.

Avecal Korea is also controlling the Avery Dealers in Asian-Pacific area and we distribute AVERY PPF to AVECAL dealers.

Thus, we can supply AVERY PPF quality to our customers under AVERY name and also AVECAL name.

Currently, we have 4 kinds of PPF as below

-. Non-Coating PPF (*easy peel)

-. Coating PPF (2kinds)

-. Self Healing PPF

* All are made from TPU base film and having 5yrs outdoor durability.

Hope you have interest in these new PPF and any inquiry would be appreciated.

Beside Avery PPF, I also have our own Paint Protection Film below ;

1st, we have various PPF with TPU base film.

All technical data for TPU base film and Adhesive is the same but the only difference is film durability.

Our new PPF is

-. PPF-200E with TPU base film, 150mic. 3Years of durability with bubble free & non-bubble free, coating & non-coating

-. PPF-200 with TPU base film, 150mic. 5Years of durability with bubble free & non-bubble free, coating & non-coating

-. PPF-100E with TPU base film, 150mic. 1.5Years of durbility with non-bubble free

-. Roll size : 152cm x 30mtr(L)

* TPU has heat resisted function on film itself and it make the Yellowing speed down.

We are using the same TPU raw materials with 3M & Xpel. so it is very good for you to compare the qualities

Since our all our PPF have exported to US markets UN under customers' brandname by OEM, we assure that our quality would be confirmed at your market.

2nd we developed the DIY pre-cut set for ALL vehicle models in the world since 2005 and Motocycles.

Pls refer to attached picture which is the Toyota Camry 2013 model which was released last March.

1) We cut the vehicle pattern on rolls and supply them. You just pay some cost for each pattern.

You can just tell me of your popular are "model" & its "year" in your country.

Why don't you try one roll for testing market?

* we supply 3 different types of DIY pattern as attached.

1) A type : Cover the front mainly

2) B type : Cover the both sides

3) C type : Full wrap

2) Motocyles --> Very big market in Russia

We have many patterns for motocyles for Harley Davison, Ducati, Kawasaki, Suzuk, BMW and so on.

We have good customers in France for these patterns and they are distriuting them to all european countries.

Pls pay attention to this DIY for your market. If new models, we can make the patterns in 2~3 weeks.

3) For General Use for all cars like Door cups, Mirrors, Head lights, etc.

we supply these kinds of DIY PPF also.

Hope you have interest in this product and you can question me anything!!

B.regards,

Kate Yoon

M/P : +82 10 3299 2293

kateyoon.f@gmail.com

+++++++++++++++

Guest kateyoon

Dear Sirs,

I am KATE Yoon and I am surprised at my business letter is posted here.

My business letter is true, not a bait and switch.

We, AVECAL produce AVERY DENNISON's new PPF, not Nano-fusion,.

if you want some sample, pls contact me, thanks.

B.regards,

Kate Yoon

How many people thought Kate would be patrolling this forum? :facepalm2

All I can say is that a true manufacturer, with potentially millions of dollars in business at stake, would never disclose who they manufacture a private label film for. NEVER! I'm surprised that Avery hasn't also mentioned this on their website via a Press Release :lol

So in this case, you buy from Kate and she would then tell everyone that you are a customer, and she would then try to sell them directly. To me, it screams of desperation. Very common approach by Korean and Chinese film manufacturers who can only sell on price, because it's impossible to service the USA market from Asia.

Hi guys, I wish to say something about Kate. She was a very good manager from the largest Korean window films factory a decade ago. Many distributors in US, South America, Russia, Europe would have met her in SEMA or if they imported from that factory a decade ago. I guess few rebadgers will have the courage to admit that they were once served by her.

Everyone is trying to make living and yes, our cultural backgrounds are different, so she might aggitated some here from her letter. Life has all its challenges and please don't be too harsh on her. In the first place, the letter was never meant to be reposted in a public forum. I am not saying that she has cheapest or best stuff but, at least I know she wouldn't sell you rubbish. Kate was a respectable competitor of mine during those years, she would rather resign from her company than to side with her paymaster if it is not the customer's fault.

Give her a chance. Let's not make things difficult for her further. Thank you for your understanding.

Archived