2013 ford fusion

mustangdroptop96

Easy car to do as far as the side windows except the front vent looking window they added has to be precisely cut to fit and I cut a conquistador in half to squeegee it. Although I've done a few of these I would love to pull the rear carpet deck on the next one. Folded seats down and pulled the 4 Christmas tree clips. What else is involved in removing these? Anybody have a step by step? It won't budge!

2013 Ford Fusion,,,,,,,,,,,,

Very easy car back half 17 minutes ,,,,,,

lots of room everywhere

back glass ( outside )

.cut pattern with 1/4 inch all the way around first

.shrink as normal............( i dry shrink no slip agent ) appx 90 seconds start to finish,,,,,,,,,,,started using a glove about a year ago ,,,now i can cup the bottom or base of the huge fingers and knock em right down to the edge in just seconds without burning my hand......

back glass ( inside)

.drop seats down and get in

.using proper size panel popper pull 4 plastic clips

.now look at the C-Pillar panel its 2 different colors top usually light color and bottom a dark grey

.slide  panel popper under the dark grey part of the C-Pillar panel and remove the 3 white plastic clips appx 3 inches appart ,,,,takes 5 seconds

.pull slow and firmly  on the package tray ,,,, all you want to do is pull one side away from the glass appx 5 inches and the other side will pull away appx 2 inches  now you have enough room to install with no problems or guess work wondering if the pattern covers the bottom,,,,,,,,

(DO NOT PULL SO HARD THAT THE 2 PEICES SEPERATE ---TOTAL F@#$#%G BITCH TO LINE UP THE DOWEL PIN AND CLIPS FROM THE 2 DIFFERENT COLOR PEICES AT THE SAME TIME,, TO PUT IT BACK   ....WITHOUT REMOVING THE WHOLE STUPID PILLAR PANEL) .....

damn just got tense thinking about it................

.drop in pattern as normal ,,,if the sides are tight for the film ....just push down a little on pillar panel and slide film in past the edges....

Side Windows ..super easy......

. cut pattern as normal

.pull back panel and peel out channel ......

.drop in film all in one shot...

..finish out ....

.put channel back

1/4 windows ....

.tint as normal

dont do front windows or visor strips working for dealerships,,,,,

"tinting is the easy part it's all the other shit that sucks"

long time reader new to posting ,,,,,,,,hope this helps ,,,,,,,,,,

cheers

Archived