2006 Jetta windshield mirror removal

TintWizard

In now buying him a windshield . I did it right but the windshield didn't care .

The last time I broke a windshield removing a mirror for a sunstrip was I'm 1989.

I guess I was due :mad

Pizzes me off because he was going to give it a go but I tried one last time. My hands, my problem . His hands , his problem.

Last time I remove a mirror that doesn't have a screw. Not enough profit for the risk

In now buying him a windshield . I did it right but the windshield didn't care .

The last time I broke a windshield removing a mirror for a sunstrip was I'm 1989.

I guess I was due :mad

Pizzes me off because he was going to give it a go but I tried one last time. My hands, my problem . His hands , his problem.

Last time I remove a mirror that doesn't have a screw. Not enough profit for the risk

That sucks dude. :console

Well, it pays to treat others in the auto industry as you'd like to be treated. My autoglass guy neighbor is really helping me out on this one. :thumb

Guest GlassGuy55

I'm glad you found someone to help you out. Like you said, it doesn't happen too often, but once in awhile our guys will run into the same thing. Luckily the windshield is already broken when it happens to us... we're a windshield replacement company... :lol Maybe in the future you could have the customer sign a waiver that frees you from liablility if this type of mishap occurs.

Archived