Closest tint to match privacy glass color on new Honda SUVs

lynxcustoms

The front doors are a very deep solar green.  You aren't going to get rid of that.  You could make the rear darker with a similar film to what you are putting up front, so say 35 ATC on the rear and 20 on the fronts so they share some similar colors, but the fronts will always look more green.

The front doors are a very deep solar green.  You aren't going to get rid of that.  You could make the rear darker with a similar film to what you are putting up front, so say 35 ATC on the rear and 20 on the fronts so they share some similar colors, but the fronts will always look more green.

What do you mean solar green?

What do you mean solar green?

door_pic.JPG

^^^ bingo! Generally speaking I have the same problem matching Lexus, Totota, Kia, Nissan, etc because of all the "green" in the fronts. Llumar ATC20 looks very close until you put it on the glass.

I haven't run into the blueish hue on the rears yet though.

^^^ bingo! Generally speaking I have the same problem matching Lexus, Totota, Kia, Nissan, etc because of all the "green" in the fronts. Llumar ATC20 looks very close until you put it on the glass.

I haven't run into the blueish hue on the rears yet though.

I wouldn't call their privacy bluish, but more of a purple gray instead of domestics brown gray.  

Archived