2014 Corvette Stingray pt deux :)

I have an Arctic White new Stingray. I like the idea of the film, but I have read that the seams and transitions are more visible when applied to white cars. I would hate to break up the lines of the car with visible seams and an obvious coating. Any thoughts or observations from your experience?

Just ask your installer to wrap the edges wherever possible and go for a full hood and full fenders.  By doing that, you'll eliminate most, if not all, edges that dust can build up on. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lissaabostonn

I worked on another today.The car is really pretty easy to bulk...I think the only difficult are on the vehicle is the lower chin spoiler.I tried to wrap it in a single piece without any relief cuts...don't think that going to happen.

Guest Mr. Sparkle

Noted Norm, but I dont have anyone around while im working taking pictures of me putting film on the cars. And just like its just a car picture, its just an install picture too, JMO. 

use the delay feature on your camera (if you're not just using the phone).  thats how I get photos of me working.  I set up a little tripod and take 5 photos spaced a few seconds apart.  Only way I get photos of me working as no one wants to hang around the garage for hours usually

BMW335i-mrsparklehandsonthewheel1_800x60

Archived