Customer film selection form

I have what we call a check-in form. Carbonless, small and has name, contact number, type car and which film customer requested on each window. Finally a signature of the customer. Prevents customers from changing their mind on what film they wanted when they see the car after tinting. One copy for the office and one copy to the back for the tinters.

Will ask my wife to email a copy

Cheers

Stan

Thanks Stan. I'll be looking for it.

I have what we call a check-in form. Carbonless, small and has name, contact number, type car and which film customer requested on each window. Finally a signature of the customer. Prevents customers from changing their mind on what film they wanted when they see the car after tinting. One copy for the office and one copy to the back for the tinters.

Will ask my wife to email a copy

Cheers

Stan

Old people are bad for sure if the car looks to dark they will say they picked the 70 or what ever. Young people complain and say they wanted it darker.

The form just keeps people honest about their own choices.

ANYTIME a customer complains about not being able to see out their film the money is refunded and the film removed but no more work is done for them.

Anytime the customer complains the film is not dark enough they fight a losing battle as they generally are asking us to break the law for them... stuff like that doesn't float in court.

old people are about the only ones that complain about film choices afterwards

Yep. Did a car three days ago. They choose 20 on the rear half. When they came to the shop, they started crying that its not dark enough that they asked me to put 15, and I told them look at the invoice which you signed. It clearly says 20% but nope they started yelling in Hispanic and English at the same time. so I finally told them fine, bring it back next Wed, and ill redo it with 15. Some people make me sick.

Archived