To the older tinters that still do auto themselves :

Just curious if due to wear and tear on the body, if there are cars you no longer tint. Not because you can't skill wise, but because its too hard to fold yourself up like a prezel in a coupe for a bg :lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like TT...I can afford to be incredibly selective and that's worth working to.

Devil

Yes , agreed ! I was looking more for specifics to see if we had common cars that we no longer did like certain coupes with deep back windows , etc

At 38 I'm close...real close. The body says no but hey, I'm 5'6" 155lbs so they arent really a problem for me...yet :)

edit: at the post above...you mean Accord coupes with a rear center console? Yeah I HATE those lol. Not a fan of the FRS either.

I this 2013 mustang today:

Posted Image

It came out great but I find loading these bg's in a coup door cockpit and shimmying my body down deep Frankie style is getting to be a biotch :lol

Ha !  Pretty much any vehicle I need to crawl into..... 6'4" makes them all cramped...  

I've learned to get everything I need set up in the vehicle so I only need to crawl in ONCE.... cause when I pry my old arse out I'm not going back in !  :lol

Guest maddtinter

I this 2013 mustang today:

ejyny7uh.jpg

It came out great but I find loading these back glass's in a coup door cockpit and shimmying my body down deep Frankie style is getting to be a biotch :lol

I pull the lower seat cushion out and remove the fold down seats.3-13mm bolts all is outta the way in less than 2 minutes and my 6'5" 245lb ass has more room and those dam headrest aren't in my way.

Archived