To the older tinters that still do auto themselves :

personally i think tinting cars is easier than commercial at least with a computer cut system . You sit down doing doors and rear windows . You do a commercial job on your feet all the time , up and down ladders , pushing water out . i personally prefer doing cars in my shop but also because  i have another business on line where i need to be by a computer . 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I this 2013 mustang today:

ejyny7uh.jpg

It came out great but I find loading these back glass's in a coup door cockpit and shimmying my body down deep Frankie style is getting to be a biotch :lol

nice canoe on top of your tint mobile mang :thumb  :lol

I this 2013 mustang today:

Posted Image

It came out great but I find loading these back glass's in a coup door cockpit and shimmying my body down deep Frankie style is getting to be a biotch :lol

nice canoe on top of your tint mobile mang :thumb:lol

It's one of 4 fishing kayaks for me and my furry employe for some downtime :thumb

Posted Image

Posted Image

You'd be surprised how stable the right kayak is in big water compared to the design of a same sized boat :inot

Oh yeah, I've had a go at them and love em, just not crazy about landing toothy critters bigger than my boat ( kayak) when my ass is that close to the water.

They regularly hook up and land tiger sharks as well. Crazy.

Archived