To the older tinters that still do auto themselves :

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craap, can't find it. If you search on this site under kayak fishing I'm thinking, you'll see a pick of a musky that was caught kayak fishing 10 min from where I'm sitting. Crazy stuff :lol

I have trouble with it too, don't feel bad :lol

Found them : thumb

Posted Image

Posted Image

This gives you an idea of the teeth that are snapping at you ( just took this pic of one hanging in the tint shop)

Posted Image

The search button doesn't like me TW. I can never find what I'm looking for on this site with it even when I know it exists.

When I get off the iPad and back on the PC, I'm sure I've got a few kayak pics for you from Aus too.

The native search here sucks big time, so I added a new search from google that searches the site really well, top left corner under 'View New Posts'.

The search button doesn't like me TW. I can never find what I'm looking for on this site with it even when I know it exists.When I get off the iPad and back on the PC, I'm sure I've got a few kayak pics for you from Aus too.

The native search here sucks big time, so I added a new search from google that searches the site really well, top left corner under 'View New Posts'.
Wow, just had a quick play with that new search button TD, it is much better. You set that up quickly.

Ok ok, I take it back, you can be Mr Fantastic lol.

Archived