Who are we?

RockyDaz, its the joys of owning a business, there has to be a smarter way, i am yet to find it, i think Devil has found it but is sitting on his business secrets as a smart businessman does

I'm going to start film consulting Mates and I'm on for you as my first customer. :facepalm2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm young and over cocky. I think I'm the best at everything and don't want to learn a new way. I tell my clients my film has the best solar energy rejection an lasts forever. I also charge people pennies for tint, cos hey, I got a good deal with a manny in Korea. I don't do warranty's and u can only pay me in cash. Bahahaha..... I also live in blacktown Sydney

I'm young and over cocky. I think I'm the best at everything and don't want to learn a new way. I tell my clients my film has the best solar energy rejection an lasts forever. I also charge people pennies for tint, cos hey, I got a good deal with a manny in Korea. I don't do warranty's and u can only pay me in cash. Bahahaha..... I also live in blacktown Sydney

Tell me your joking ?

Tell me your joking ?

I think he is TW... But with 35 you just never know.....lol

Archived