Who are we?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will tint anything and everything every day of the working week be it planes , trains or automobiles using anything from the humble nr dyed film, carbon infused , sputtered , vapour coated , hybrid or full metal films to the latest in TiN ceramic films. I will tint 1 window in a home or a multi storey building in solar , security, decorative or vinyl film.

Hell , I'll even tint your walls in a di noc film.

Every day builders , asset managers and glaziers will ring me for free advice or to solve their problems.

I flog myself every day and am the hardest working person in my business working longer hours than anyone whilst earning much less than my lowest paid employee.

I've figured out what I am.

I'm a dickhead.

I will tint anything and everything every day of the working week be it planes , trains or automobiles using anything from the humble nr dyed film, carbon infused , sputtered , vapour coated , hybrid or full metal films to the latest in TiN ceramic films. I will tint 1 window in a home or a multi storey building in solar , security, decorative or vinyl film.

Every day builders , asset managers and glaziers will ring me for free advice or to solve their problems.

I flog myself every day and am the hardest working person in my business working longer hours than anyone whilst earning much less than my lowest paid employee.

I'm a dickhead.

lmao :lol

RockyDaz, its the joys of owning a business, there has to be a smarter way, i am yet to find it, i think Devil has found it but is sitting on his business secrets as a smart businessman does

Im just a glass refinisher, anyone can do it, not many can do it well

I'm a dickhead.

:lol2 hahahahaha daz! I have to meet you!

Archived