• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love my ipad2 . Great camera , it goes with me to all my FG quotes , all my job pics are on it, it closes many deals.

I do most of my tint dude ing on it as well, sucks that you don't get emoticons though.

Good battery life, but doesn't sync well with Microsoft pcs , you have to upload to iCloud to share .

The samsung galaxy would be easier to share info to and from a PC.

i have ipad mini and ipad 2 for work. and personal and batt is great lasts for dayss!!! All other tablets on the market batteries suck and dont last. 

That's a pretty sweeping statement...

I think battery life on tablets is fairly equal with the big names...

I have an android tablet... battery life is very good on it & its made by Motorola.

Not sure what your budget is... but Google is releasing the next version of their 10" tablet this week - rumor has it. They already released their 7" tablet... I would go with either of those. They are wifi only though, so if you need a plan I'm not sure what's out there. (I'd just tether from your phone if you need access) 

I am personally a fan of the android OS vs the Crapple. I'm not sure I remember your age, but the screen size really depends on how difficult it is for you to see smaller screens.  I would also consider if you are using it to show custy's then maybe the larger screen so there are fewer misunderstandings. I also have had extremely good luck with the durability with Motorolla products.  I hate cracked screens and after psyc-ho threw my phone against the wall and bent the body of the phone with no damage to the screen, I was sold on their quality.

Archived