Anybody heard of Cool Window Films?

I think it's a big boggas to make you all buy the film

here is a little story about a bloke that could have fed me a heap of bs and took me for a ride.

18 months ago i decided to start my own glass business and have car tinting as well(never tinted a car in my life). First thing i do is get on the net and look for places i can buy film at a reasonable price,i came across a website called Glass Tinting Supplies,i had a look through the site at there automotive film then i sent them an email with a few questions.

I got an email back asking for a contact number so a trade rep could give me a call.I supplied my number and i received a call from a Micheal Miller.

After a while on the phone getting to know each other he said to me if there is anything he could help me with i was to ring him at any time day or night! :crazy ok so now im thinking this bloke is going to be the best sales man ive ever spoken to,boy was i wrong at no stage did he say i should buy anything of him,in fact he was telling me about all the choices there are in the industry and what film would suit me starting off.(none of these were his films)So i said what are your films like?he said: i think they are a good films i use them,me thinking to myself he uses them :blink  ive never heard of a sales rep that has any idear how to use or install the products they are selling.

So i say to him do you tint ?he says yes i have 15 years experience.Immediately i knew i was onto a good thing,finally someone who uses there own products.

So i asked if i bought some tools would he send me some film to try,no problem i will set you up with a trade account now and you will be able to make an order.That night i make an order of tools and get some oxide sent aswell.

From that day i fell in love with the film and now stock (on my own free will) the whole range of auto films and always will. :thumb

Thanks again Mick for all your help and never telling me how good you are or your films.

Juzzy..

You are welcome mate.. We have been on a ride together, but I will never leave you in the dark. You know me.. I could see your desire to be a good tinter from the first minute we spoke and that is what drew me to you.. Now you are what the others in your area want to be, and I am so proud to be part of that. i have helped you, but I have never laid a single piece of film for you, you have done that, and your desire for quality is what will make you the go to window tinting business. It has very little to do with the film you use. Hold the bar up high and watch others try and get there. Maybe 1 day you will guide a newbie.. 

I won't allow what happened to me.. Happen to you.

I have tried hard not to talk about the films that promote the ITN but they just happen to be quite good.. If they were not, the ITN would not exist.

Hope this makes sense..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mike,

Most creditable people on here know your goal and how hard you work to support the likes of us.. The network you have put in place is second to none. Anyone in the right mind will see that your push for quality film is only to look after our best interest.

Can I just say though......... "thug life"....?????

:lol2 yeah kid, u str8 ballin out of $130 tintz, with a z.....

Mate, you are a dead set flamingo! Thug life? Do you seriously think your 2pac? Are you seriously that much of a..... I don't know what to even call u

Good this guy goes on forever talking and talking

Good this guy goes on forever talking and talking

Hey Alltintsydney/Thu9life,

Mate.. I gave you my unbias opinion in your previous user name post.

Flash back... You contacted me back in 2013.. I took a good look at your business then added your business to the ITN..

The very first thing you did was submit a fake quote to the local tinters in the ITN chasing a price guide. I mentioned if you ever did that again I would remove your listing in the hope that it was just a silly mistake.

You then contacted me a number of times over the following months asking for info on different things including my thoughts on certain products etc.. I never once tried to sell you any film, you said that you were buying some old clearance Madico stock and you could no longer get it so you asked what we had at GTS that would suite. You seemed to be stuck in the thought that you could only get $--- for a tint job so you didn't want to pay more than $--- for film. I tried on a number of occasions to educate you otherwise whilst being careful not to push certain films on you. Nothing seems to sink in with you!

I "go on" about what I am doing because I care about the industry, but I believe you care about you.

You continued to receive leads from the ITN in your local area, yet now you say that people have to use the film that is sold at GTS to be part of it? Then when you come to this forum to promote a cheap a$$ film that you install illegally and expect that others will throw you praise..

Your a goose.. Understand? Maybe here is your wake up call.. I did not throw you under the bus on many occasions because everyone deserves a second chance.. If you want to challenge me.. Go ahead.. I pay great attention to detail, I work 10 times harder and smarter than you, I am willing to work harder so you don't have to... I was here to help you.. Instead of using me to improve your business, after never ever asking of you, you come on here and try and discredit me because you just found a cheap film that sticks good.

So what have you got to be proud of in your business? Good customer service? No.. Quality products? No. Quality installs? No.. Reliable service? No. Cheapest price? No.. Warranty? No.

Maybe it's time I gave up on you?

sounds like a really great bloke doesnt he, with all the help we have recieved from you, you can hold your head high ! his loss mate

Welcome to the Forum AV...sorry, AG :lol

A brief intro is usually well received around here, if you feel up to telling us a bit about yourself and anything you might be up to.

Cheers mate.

Archived