How many of you has TintDude.com saved ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do I really need to answer this, really; with all the comings and goings do I really need be asked if I have TD saved? :blink  I learned more than I could have imagined from TD.com and much of it deals with human behavior rather than tinting; namely mine. :eye  Well of course, I've learned much about tinting as well. :thumb  :lol

Do I really need to answer this, really; with all the comings and goings do I really need be asked if I have TD saved? :blink  I learned more than I could have imagined from TD.com and much of it deals with human behavior rather than tinting; namely mine. :eye  Well of course, I've learned much about tinting as well. :thumb  :lol

Human behavior.....that's a spicyameataball.

Human behavior.....that's a spicyameataball.

Well yeah, go figure my major in college was psychology with a minor in art, but I never mastered the art of psychology; just aced the courses.

Archived