How many of you has TintDude.com saved ?

Just for fun a little inquisitive post for you.

We all know that TD.com has helped you pro and non-pro tinters out but let's see how many shall we ?

For me this forum is a tinting tool within its self and worth it's weight in gold. I'd like to say a massive thankyou to everyone that's helped me especially Coast to coast tinting , tint wizard and TD himself !

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am grateful for this site as well, we chat amongst good people, everyone seems cool and you learn about each other from all over the world and their different ways of doing things.

joining this site brought me a new appreciation to tinting because otheres were as excited about it as me.... The number one thing I love about tinting is walking away from a car or house 20ft, turning around looking and just saying "damn that looks good!"

Td.com posters have helped solve several problems, and it feels great when you can try something new and get it to work, but feels even better when you can help someone else!

Thank you!

Td.com has put me in the best place I could possibly be, just through networking and even meeting tinters off this site. Yes it helps with tips n tricks, but to me it's social communication for te tinting industry, not just advice on how to take a trim off. It's opinions being expressed, ideas coming out and doors getting opened. Definitely helped me grow, why this little site is worth all you guys say. Top job TD! :thumb

Archived