How many of you has TintDude.com saved ?

I love this place....have came here looking for "how in the world does that rear deck come out" or other questions when something just looks off.  I have met some great people because of this place too. 

The knowledge that comes in here is nothing short of breathtaking some times.  I have learned lots of lil Details being on here.

My main reason for being here though is that I get to unwind at the end of the day and "hang out" with fellow tinters.  My wife loves this fact and it helps keep her sane so she does not have to hear as much about work....

Same here Ryker :beer

I'm working on going through pictures looking for pics where I have got to meet members around the country and world. Getting to meet others in the business with the same interest..... Like Ryker is great!

Thanks to all

Cheers

Stan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have learned a lot on this site , it took me awhile to break the mold and try new things , for example I have always removed old film by baggin it never tryed any other way , till this morning I found a steamer on a shelf in the shop and tryed it , WOW what a breeze , striped a hole BMW in 20 minutes with no glue at all to remove , if it wasnt for reading about steamers on here i would have never bothered tryin it ,thank you all on here your combined experience is what keeps me reading and leaning , your all AWSOME Merry Christmas to all !!!!

If you benefit, please consider becoming a subscriber to help support. :thumb

:spam

:poke :poke :lol

I found this site well into my career as a winder tinter.  I had to teach myself this trade and learned many things the hard way.  Not that that was a bad thing....I think I appreciate my knowledge even more than I would have if I had it handed to me.  

That said, since I found this site, I have doubled my speed and better than doubled the quality of my installs.  I can't thank the members here enough for all the advice and assistance they have given.  I could list off several members by name who have helped me on a one-on-one bases but I don't wanna swell any heads....well...don't wanna swell them any further anyway. :heh

I have thanked Ric for this invaluable resource on more than one occasion, and I am sure I will do so again and again.  Keep up the great work brother. :thumb

Archived