finally decided to get into a cutting system now which one

Guest djchuck760

Guest djchuck760

Whats the best system do you guys think i been looking into TintTek seen some good reviews on tint but not on ppf for ppf whats a good system, which i will be adding to my small shop,i tint on avarege 10 cars a week but i am expandiding and soon will be going full time  since i still have a full time job and will be doing mobile sometime  also looking into high end cars and not looking forward into scratching a glass on one of those

Also whats a great plotter to use?

do any of the system can let you cut costume for flat glass?

I'm pretty happy with the Tint Tek system . Family owned and operated, the system has been tweaked for the better over the years. Feel free to PM me for more info if interested. Yes it does flatglass and ppf as well

We use Sunteks tru cut. We are happy with most patterns. In my opinion, they fit better than TintTek. The program is not as user friendly as others but it doesn't take long to get to know the program. We've tried them all and found TruCut to be the best fit for templates and pricing. Most programs will give you a trial period. I would start with those and find out what you like best.

We use Sunteks tru cut. We are happy with most patterns. In my opinion, they fit better than TintTek. The program is not as user friendly as others but it doesn't take long to get to know the program. We've tried them all and found TruCut to be the best fit for templates and pricing.

The Tint Tek company is a distributor of Suntek. Just curious when the last time you tried the Tinttek system was as it changed its software a while back

Last time I used Tint Tek was probably about a year ago. I had the trial version of TruCut at the same time and they were nowhere near the same program or patterns. I liked the Trucut's pricing as well because there is a "tint only" option. I know Tint Tek used to offer that but they booted me to the v10 program where I HAD to pay more for PPF templates I never used.

Archived