oh no cracks!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to have any medical knowledge.

Batteries not included.

Your Mileage may vary.

Terms and Conditions may apply.

Please read and follow the directions before using.

Don't ever get him wet.

Keep him away from bright light.

And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs . . ..........

never, never feed him after midnight.

A few years ago my hands/fingers dried up and cracked at EVERY wrinkle and crease on the palm side.

Doctor said "put this cream on them to heal and keep dry" "wear rubber gloves while installing"

Yeah right and my hands got so itchy and felt like they were on fire I wanted to find a chainsaw and mount it in a vice to remove them!!!

Go back to doc" Oh thats not good. Maybe we should send you for allergy testing"..

A few weeks later 80 + test patches on my back for days to see what takes.......

Diagnosis..Contact allergies

Allergic to latex or rubber based products........Have a look at the ingredients in adhesive for many films and premask and Bandaids used to keep fingers from springing leaks!!

Allergic to a preservative in pretty much any lotion for softening skin ....guess I'm waiting for natural healing.

And COBALT ....WTF

Top 2 yeah makes sense when you see above

Cobalt ?   Turns out it is in many dyes in food and other products.

No tattoos or dying my hair dark colours . Pfft don't care . Have not owned a comb for years. I change my mind about what looks cool weekly so would never get at tat anyway.

Remedy was keep hands clean and dry.Too much slip on hands dry them out especially in winter.

Learn ways to handle material without touching any adhesive....

Hands took a few weeks getting to "normal"

All good now.

Knowing what I know I'd say go get tested for allergies and quit handling rubber/latex  This includes tool handles!.

I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to have any medical knowledge.

Batteries not included.

Your Mileage may vary.

Terms and Conditions may apply.

Please read and follow the directions before using.

Don't ever get him wet.

Keep him away from bright light.

And the most important thing, the one thing you must never forget: no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs . . ..........

never, never feed him after midnight.

A few years ago my hands/fingers dried up and cracked at EVERY wrinkle and crease on the palm side.

Doctor said "put this cream on them to heal and keep dry" "wear rubber gloves while installing"

Yeah right and my hands got so itchy and felt like they were on fire I wanted to find a chainsaw and mount it in a vice to remove them!!!

Go back to doc" Oh thats not good. Maybe we should send you for allergy testing"..

A few weeks later 80 + test patches on my back for days to see what takes.......

Diagnosis..Contact allergies

Allergic to latex or rubber based products........Have a look at the ingredients in adhesive for many films and premask and Bandaids used to keep fingers from springing leaks!!

Allergic to a preservative in pretty much any lotion for softening skin ....guess I'm waiting for natural healing.

And COBALT ....WTF

Top 2 yeah makes sense when you see above

Cobalt ? Turns out it is in many dyes in food and other products.

No tattoos or dying my hair dark colours . Pfft don't care . Have not owned a comb for years. I change my mind about what looks cool weekly so would never get at tat anyway.

Remedy was keep hands clean and dry.Too much slip on hands dry them out especially in winter.

Learn ways to handle material without touching any adhesive....

Hands took a few weeks getting to "normal"

All good now.

Knowing what I know I'd say go get tested for allergies and quit handling rubber/latex This includes tool handles!.

:eyetwitch you need a holiday mate

wow, lots of. periods. in your. sentences. :blink

Unless you are an experimental lab rat (as I suspect Foxhat was at one point in his life :gasp ) then you can use something like this

20111031_2.jpg

It's what I use....I have also heard of guys using udder cream.

Archived