Well done mate, we have been in our "new" workshop over six months and we are only just finishing painting etc! Tinting gets in the way sometimes! (not complaining!) We hope to install a shower soon for the summer months in time for next year!

Will you have the bar installed for the April invasion?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks heaps for the support guys!

Yep Dev, It is an older town in north western Sydney. Not much commercial land around. I had to wait around 4 months for a unit to come up.

Hey ToughTints.

When I walked into this unit to inspect it for the first time, it had 2 huge cool rooms. I couldn't believe my eyes, and I asked the previous tenant how much to take it all off his hands.. And for around 600 clams, I scored 2 near new 6kw split system Daikin inverter reverse cycle A/C's, a 12kw full ducted Daikin industrial unit that he had only bought 3 months prior for 4.5k. Around 14 double flourensent 1200mm light fittings (and globs) and around 19k worth of cool room refridgeration pannelling and 5 sealing doors.

So I sat down with my old man and nutted out the best way to lay the unit out and make use of all of my new goodies.

1 x 11m long x 6.4m wide x 3.2m high airconditioned clean room.

2 toilets

1 kitchennette

1 x A/C waiting room with plasma

1 x A/C office space and lunch room

1 x open bay area for trucks and machinery 6m wide x 18m long with a 4.5m High roller door.

18 x double flourensent lights

14 x double power points

2 x rubber coated work benches

And I think I can get a cards table and a BBQ area set up on top of the enclosed bay :)

I haven't advertised in around 6 years, so I won't be putting up and large signage at this stage, as I will only be there maybe 3 days a week. I am still looking after some major builders and a select few council contracts. I am very keen to focus on residential within the district. I have done my time fighting my way around Sydney for 17 years. So any customers that are out of my area I just refer them to the ITN and they can find another local pro.. I love it!

I have no dealerships anywhere near me, so no need to listen to salesman BS or rely on their scraps.

I really just want people in my local area to know that I am here if they want quality installs and are willing to wait to have it done.

I am slowly getting it complete and I'll post some pics when done..

Thanks again guys!

far out they are big bays how many squares is the whole shop? sounds like you scored big time with all the air con gear now put some solar panels on the roof and eventually have zero electricity bills

I think I have almost completed the new workshop.

I like to keep busy, and the last 2 weeks are no exception..

I am ready to put out the best quality work of my life.. Also built myself a little hide away above the clean bay :thumb

Who's up for some Texas Hold'em?

20140311_072417_resized_zps32d1e2ef.jpg

20140325_160249_resized_zps7575c5e4.jpg

20140310_093105_resized_zpsa409f0ba.jpg

20140330_143151_resized_zps4ae48655.jpg

20140228_173211_resized_zps17ddb8e5.jpg

20140330_142955_resized_zps22558f5c.jpg

20140326_083519_resized_zpse9f77332.jpg

20140328_114302_resized_zpsad6b2416.jpg

20140330_160644_resized_zpsbbfab733.jpg

Archived