Hey Aussie TD guys and gals..

I am very sorry to make a topic about myself, but I am really buzzing after getting the keys to my new workshop last night.

I was in there in the wee hours of the morning taking loads of tint and tools to get it set up..

I am arranging cool room panels into 2 working bays, 1 of which will have A/C.

I had a few very impatient customers who just couldn't take a hint that I was buzy setting up panelling and lighting, and cleaning up, but just HAD to have their cars tinted... And I was lucky enough to have someone as fussy as me come all the way from the big smoke to come and help me out for the day.

Thanks 35!! You might be a pest... But you are my mate the pest. What goes around, comes around.

Cheers dude.

I'm not done setting up yet.. But when I am, I think it will be something special :)

20140301_163900_resized_zps2a9fbbae.jpg

20140301_171125_resized_zps7d3c1dd2.jpg

20140301_105126_resized_zps98f54cdf.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate it was an absolute pleasure! And I knew you'd put up the picture of myself in front of the sign..... Anytime there's free KFC, I'm there mate! If anyone else is interested, my demo rate is $70 p/hr...... But worth it right? Shop looks good mate, know what u got planned and I hope I get the same one day. Can't wait to put some film up on it! By the way, for the compliments I should mention, gts actually didn't do those flames on the camper van, just the sliders..... Like a pro

Goodonya GTS...it will be bonza when finished I'm sure.

All the best. :thumb

Devil

Thanks so much for the kind words Dev.. I have been really nervous jumping in and setting up a workshop again. I haven't had a proper workshop since I began working on the ITN around 2 years ago.

It's another case of "Do it right.. Or don't do it at all."

It's hard to get everything set up fast when booked out for 2 weeks in advance.

I have setup where the can be no walk in traffic, and there are no dealerships for miles.. So I won't have to deal with that BS.. :)

I will only work from there maybe 2 days a week.

It is close to my daughters school, and I will pump up the tyres on the old treadly and ride about 3kms to work when I can.

For reasons I won't go into, this has been a very hard road back, but as long as I work hard and deliver quality work, I will get there.

Archived