Shop Plotter Set up

Guest djchuck760

Guest djchuck760

Finally i desided to get a plotter got one from Tinttek and their software i just want to see how ur guys set up is in the shop since i am trying to figure out how to put it together i get it on tuesday :thumb exited

Thanks in advance

68965EA6-58CB-4CF8-AAC0-4399F6B13C2E_zps

Not the greatest pic. We mounted ours on a cutting table which seems to work good for us. You do have to watch the film as it feeds out so it doesn't bunch up but I like that I don't have to transfer it to another table to weed it out.

Guest djchuck760

68965EA6-58CB-4CF8-AAC0-4399F6B13C2E_zps

Not the greatest pic. We mounted ours on a cutting table which seems to work good for us. You do have to watch the film as it feeds out so it doesn't bunch up but I like that I don't have to transfer it to another table to weed it out.

NICE!

Most of the shops I have seen just have the plotter with a basket to catch the film. And when its done they have glass on the walls they'll throw it up on and weed it out. Seemed to work great when I was in that atmosphere

I've a Roland camm pro plotter, a huge digitizer, application paper, and 14 yrs of bulk ppf installation experience. How/where can I go about sending an employee to efficiently & effectively learn how to use the 2 hardwares? I plan to make custom templates with the paper, digitize them, then cut it on the plotter. What software is adequate? Thank u!!!! :-)

Archived