What do you drive ? Pics

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thx fellas for the great comments.....there is nothing like owning one of these ever....let me tell you first hand...it's unexplainable!

But I'd like to do this for all who are prepared to take notice...........

When I finally hang up my squeegee, I'm thinking of offering my street wise skills to all and sundry so you too can have the fruits of life I've enjoyed.

It's not a smart arse thing but a lot of this industry needs to be wised up otherwise you'll keep plugging along day in day out treading water getting nowhere.

"Just being a tinter" doesn't sit well with me.

Any takers? Keep it in mind as I do thrive on challenges. :money

Cheers,

Dev

Uh humm.....

When?

Im treading water at the moment, i have a few good plans ahead of me over the next 6 months but currently the bills take a good portion of income biggest bill being rental on my shop and being sole trader without stable profits no one will lend me a cent to buy the damn place lol

one day id just like to have a VE series 2 or VF SS wagon for a work vehicle / daily drive, untill then its my mitsubishi challenger that does  a good 17 odd litres per 100km (great fuel econemy if your other option is a top fueler)

This is what I just bought my son a few days ago....the Hyundai Veloster.....I just love the quirky styling of it and when I get a bee under my bonnet, I just got to have it.

I flew from Melbourne to Perth and back in the one day....7,400kms and that's like from one side of the US to the other.

Looked at it, said I'd have it, put it on the train, jumped back on the next flight and all done.

My wife reckons I'm affected by tint to do such crazy things on the spur of a moment.

The photo is of it glanced for the first time in the airport car park.

Now to tint it.

Devil

ET9eogN.jpg

Nice little buzz boxes Dev, all show and no go though. You'll have to slip a supercharger in there for him.

Don't count on your kits from the pass side fitting the driver side but.lol.

I bet he was hoping for a Ferrari when you said you were buying him a car, would have loved to see his face.

Archived