Pressure sprayers for corny tank

Ive been using the same type of sprayer since my noob days.  I believe the pictured sprayer was called a 3 gal sprayer, and I am down to 3 with one being new in the package.  Ive tried others but they just don't compare to the way this thing sprays.  Nice wide fan of spray.  Ive got a couple of old tanks that I am rebuilding with the intention of selling one, or maybe both, but I don't know what others are using.

For me, I want something similar to my 3 gal sprayer, and need a recommendation.  In saying that, I want to know from those who also use/used the same sprayer.  I know the sprayer tends to leak after the white plastic insert in the tip gets a nick in it, but they usually last me 1-2 years trouble free and I have a graveyard of parts.  They don't sell this one anymore, so I have to will ultimately have to change my sprayer.  Learn me.

IMG_2307_zps5c8b510e.jpg

This is the tank (I've got 2) that I am rebuilding and will have to buy a sprayer and hose for it.  This one has been cleaned up on the sides, and I will prob wrap it with vinyl with a frosted overlay of sorts (but looking for ideas as well).  Got all the parts ordered for it, and will keep the pin lock system on it.  I will post it ready to go for probably around $175 +shipping, so if someone is interested, let me know what sprayer and maybe what kind of simple "covering" on it, as it is beat, for aesthetics.  

IMG_2308_zps7f1ffd30.jpg

IMG_2309_zpsf4d4de80.jpg

I usually buy 4 or 5 spray nozzles at a time. This winter alone I think I lost 4 due to them freezing and cracking if they get left in the van overnight. The ones I like the most have the red thumb trigger and brass nozzle. I believe they came from Lulu

The handle part that the hose connects to busted on my sprayer.

I see we have the same exact model sprayer handle w/the thumb trigger.

Would you be interested in selling me the part I need?

Or if you also have a complete sprayer (no hose needed), 

that would be great! 

Feel free to contact me @ houston.hhheattt@gmail.com

Ph.-281.509.7420 -Roger-

Thank you in advance, or anyone else out there that might have 

this particular sprayer model handle!

Archived