Just got mysolar fx fimfrom shawn and I'm so impressed. so far with the work abailty of these tint.

been having problumes with film scratcheing.

this stuff is awesome.

Just wanted to let you guys and gals to know that this tint rocks.

you should try some.

there quality is great.

the prices are even better.

Thank solar fx.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been using his film for about a month now and have been so far beyond happy with it. Shrinks nice. Tacks quickly. Looks great and its priced even better. Glad to know others out there are giving it a shot. :thumb

Hey guys, thank you for the positive words about our films.

Not sure Rjsi, but we have a video of a customer shrinking a BG on a Mitsubishi 3000GT on our FaceBook page. www.facebook.com/solarfxwindowfilms

I had an issue with fingers popping up on the sides which I have occasionally. Heated them up and layed them down came out perfect. The car I did have troubles with is the Nissan Altima defrost lines but I set it outside in the heat and then layed perfectly after it had dried for about an hour.

Just got peanutes with lumar yesterday so all films get it. Them.charger was the car I was at a buddy's shop when it happend. Tryusing coke like 35 suggested. 4 peanutes.

I've used cheap film before an d there difference between them. The

Solar Fx. Is priced right its not a cheap junk film.

It has a nice feel and its thick. I like to mucle my film on. And its been working great. Just try some out! Call

Shawn or Derick their cool and very professional and theycare.

Been using solar fix since they introduced it and can say I love the entire line. I did have one small issue with a roll that had an imperfection in it. Told Matt from the Houston office about it and to my surprise he didn't give the standard manufacturer answer "we haven't had anyone else have this problem" but admitted he did have another customer have the same problem and went above what I expected and sent another roll out. This is why I do business with them, they definitely earn my business

Archived