Facebook

The key with Facebook is this...

• Search for community pages local to you
  • Join their groups
  • Many allow you to advertise, the ones I have done, allow me one free solicitation a month - so every 1st, I post.
  • Once you reach, then you are on their minds always.
  • Reaching directly into communities in this way, provides you a better presence, other vendors, companies start to refer you too.
I have linked to 3 LARGE communities directly, and my mobile jobs during the weekend have never been this busy... best of all, is FREE!!!

I did this today and holy crap my phone is blowing up! Let's hope half these jobs come through.

Glad is working out.... now, the downside to this is... every job MUST be a perfect one, and if not make sure you do them right... cause all you need is ONE bad review and it goes out the door.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The key with Facebook is this...

• Search for community pages local to you
  • Join their groups
  • Many allow you to advertise, the ones I have done, allow me one free solicitation a month - so every 1st, I post.
  • Once you reach, then you are on their minds always.
  • Reaching directly into communities in this way, provides you a better presence, other vendors, companies start to refer you too.
I have linked to 3 LARGE communities directly, and my mobile jobs during the weekend have never been this busy... best of all, is FREE!!!
I did this today and holy crap my phone is blowing up! Let's hope half these jobs come through.

Glad is working out.... now, the downside to this is... every job MUST be a perfect one, and if not make sure you do them right... cause all you need is ONE bad review and it goes out the door.

RJsi that's why I've put it off so long. My product is good enough to advertise. I'll be the first to admit i put out some stuff that was sub par in the past but i know I'm as good enough better than most in my area.

I don't give prices over the phone or internet msgs, I always say it starts at X amount and can go up to y amount, pricing depends on shade and film choice. I have a price for legal film and I charge a lil extra for illegal film.

Just what I do... 

Archived