Keep Australia Beautiful

Here's some of my contribution to the program today.

21 panes of this tish.

It was once a fully reflective grey 20 with the colour to outside and the silver to the inside.....no hard coat either.

Man this stuff was baked on big time.

The top lamination had shrunk about 3 mm all around and it had fingers in it.

The amazing thing about it was that 10 of these panes had suffered thermal stress fracture breakages which resulted in new grey glass going back in as originally installed....dhead film installer with no knowledge.

4 of these panes were incorrectly identified and subsequently clear glass had been fitted so outside looked like a patch up quilt.

Devil

ir4ob9fT0qqP2.jpg

It was once a fully reflective grey 20 with the colour to outside and the silver to the inside.....no hard coat either.

What sort of film is that??? :shock

Sounds more like an external film fitted internally by your description :dunno

Here is the finished result.

This is the worst example of incorrect glass going back into a building I've ever seen.

Note the film is all the same but the appearance looks patch work because of the different glazing install over time.

I see it all the time Devil.

It's frustrating when it hides our beautiful work, but we are probably the only ones who really notice it. :sad

Had this car come in for a tint, repeat custy who has to drive in 700km from the bush to get to my workshop.

This guy has his own way of cleaning up Australia of all the pesky wildlife that pollutes the highways.

This used to be a Rainbow Lorikeet - totally brainless animal similar to thuglife

post-34877-0-02224000-1409364034_thumb.j

Had this car come in for a tint, repeat custy who has to drive in 700km from the bush to get to my workshop.

This guy has his own way of cleaning up Australia of all the pesky wildlife that pollutes the highways.

This used to be a Rainbow Lorikeet - totally brainless animal similar to thuglife

:lol

If we could only get him to stand in front of my ute for long enough

Archived